The Value Care Advantage — From the Very First Day, In Every Way
Whether you need care for a loved one, someone under your care or for yourself, Value Care offers the perfect solution. Some clients may need just a little help, while others require ongoing support.
…when your loved one or someone under your care:
- Loses their spouse of many years.
- Stops driving, or loses a person who used to drive them places.
- Was a healthy person but has recently suffered a set-back.
- Cares for their spouse, and may just need a break.
- Has dizziness or falls.
- Has weight loss, or diminished appetite.
- Encounters diminished eyesight.
- Exhibits a decline in hygiene.
- Has confusion or dementia.
- Has difficulty walking.
- Is incontinent.
- Is depressed, or fears being alone.
- Expresses dissatisfaction with existing caregivers.
- Needs companionship.
Since 2007, thousands have relied on us to refer the most experienced, empathetic and qualified caregivers for professional care services. Our special programs offer REAL VALUE to assure your satisfaction.
These satisfied clients have helped us to attain the distinction of being the leading Nurse Registry in the State of Florida.
Based in Florida, we proudly service South Florida (Broward, Miami-Dade & Palm Beach Counties) and Tampa & surrounding areas (Hillsborough County).
The caregivers we refer will be there for you at: your home, hospitals, nursing homes, retirement homes, assisted living communities, hospice care facilities, independent living communities, skilled nursing facilities, rehab centers or senior living communities.
We also work hand in hand with other resources in support of your best care referral schedules and outcomes. They include hospice organizations, Medicare home health care companies, care managers, and more.
You deserve peace of mind. We have the perfect solution for you. When you hire a care professional referred to you by Value Care you can rest assured knowing that you will be matched with a compassionate and professional caregiver who will diligently address all of your needs. Additionally, you will also benefit from our industry leading caregiver recruiting system.
Nothing is more important than having the right care for your loved one. From the moment you begin your relationship with Value Care, we become your partner in providing access to a full range of personal care referral services for short term, rehabilitative, or extended care. Whatever your individual needs, we refer you only the most qualified and dedicated caregivers to provide you with compassionate, top quality professional care services.
Personal Care and Support
Hands on help that ensures the personal dignity of your loved one, including:
- Bathroom and Continence
- Personal Hygiene
- Transfer Assistance from a Bed or Chair
- Walking Support
Making sure your loved one is well fed and has a safe and clean home including:
- Grocery Shopping
- Light Housekeeping (Kitchen & Laundry)
- Maintaining a Clean, Safe, Healthy and Tidy Living Space
- Meal Preparation of Your Loved One’s Favorite Foods
Making sure that your loved one is happy by helping them with important appointments and interesting activities including:
- Escorting and Chaperoning Your Loved One to: Doctor’s Visits, Parks, Religious Services, Restaurants, Social Activities, the Theater and more….
- Transportation to Visit Family and Friends
- A Companion for Cards and Games
- Someone to Listen
- Someone to Share Stories with
- Someone to Talk to
We are always looking for ways to make things easier for you!
- No Advanced Billing
- No Advance Deposit Required
- No Extra Holiday Surcharges
- No Minimum Number of Service Days
- No Night or Weekend Surcharges
- No Overtime Charges
- Special Rates for Couples
Our Own 24 Hours a Day On Call Service. We do not use an outside answering service.
More Help. Less Worry.
Control: You decide: the continuity of care, the professional caregiver, the number of visits and the care services you desire.
Flexibility: You choose between unlimited hourly or around the clock care referrals.
Convenience: You will receive 24 hours a day, 7 days a week dedicated on-call Customer Service! All of your calls are always answered by our own staff, not by an outside answering service.
Top Quality: The caregivers we refer to you are screened and tested well beyond the State of Florida requirements. We ensure that you are referred only the best caregivers through our Five Star Promise.
Peace of Mind: Your loved one will only be matched with the Most Compassionate and Qualified Caregiver through our one of a kind Care Match Program.
Integrity: We don’t play games with your care. We promise to provide you with excellent value, and access to great care referrals. We back up this statement with our First Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Broward County – Fort Lauderdale & Surrounding Areas
Miami-Dade County – Miami & Surrounding Areas
Palm Beach County – West Palm Beach & Surrounding Areas
Toll Free Number
We Help You Find the Right Caregiver
We RECRUIT, interview and carefully screen experienced caregivers in person with our dedicated referral specialist team.
We VERIFY that every caregiver meets State of Florida requirements.
We MATCH you with the best professional caregiver using our CARE MATCH PROGRAM — designed EXCLUSIVELY by Value Care to thoroughly understand your care needs and confirm your satisfaction in the important first days of your relationship with your referred caregiver.
Our one of a kind FIVE STAR PROMISE:
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on experience
- Positive work references / recommendations
- Verbal Communications Test
- Written Competency Test
- Challenging Transfer Technique Test
State of Florida requirements include:
- National FBI Criminal Background Screening
- Work Authorization
- Home Health Aide Course Certificate
- CPR Card & AIDS/OSHA Course
- Physical Exam & Chest X-ray
Our Care Referral Services are available in two affordable ways, giving you more hours of care:
Referral Fee: An ongoing hourly referral fee; priced so you can afford the help you need.
Placement Fee: A one-time referral fee for the caregiver you select.
How We Keep Your Care Costs Lower!
Value Care’s goal is to keep costs as low as possible and to help you find more affordable caregivers. We know that every extra hour of care makes the difference for our clients.
The total hourly cost for a referred caregiver is comprised of two cost items:
Negotiated Caregiver Fee + Lowest Referral Fee = Total Preferred Cost
- No advance deposit required
- No extra holiday surcharges
- No night or weekend surcharges
- Special rates for couples
- Minimum caregiver visit of four hours
- No minimum number of service days
Value Care accepts assignment of most long term care polices. You can manage all the claims processing and administrative duties directly, or if you prefer Value Care will coordinate with a third party on your behalf to do this specialized work for a small administrative fee.
- MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover
- ACH Direct Debits (wire transfer)
- Long Term Care Insurance
*** INTRODUCING ANOTHER VALUE CARE EXCLUSIVE ***
We want you to find the right match. If for any reason you are dissatisfied during your first referred caregiver visit, just dismiss the caregiver and Call Us within the first four hours. Not only will you not be charged for this visit but four hours of your next visit will be FREE with a new referred caregiver. It’s that simple!
Applies to first-time clients seeking two or more days of referred care. Visit must include personal, hands-on care. The Value Care referral fee remains the same with each referral. Program is Subject to Change Without Notice.