When your loved one or someone under your care:
- Loses their spouse of many years.
- Stops driving, or loses a person who used to drive them places.
- Was a healthy person but has recently suffered a set-back.
- Cares for their spouse, and may just need a break.
- Has dizziness or falls.
- Has weight loss, or diminished appetite.
- Encounters diminished eyesight.
- Exhibits a decline in hygiene.
- Has confusion or dementia.
- Has difficulty walking.
- Is incontinent.
- Is depressed, or fears being alone.
- Expresses dissatisfaction with existing caregivers.
- Needs companionship.
[message type=”custom” width=”100%” start_color=”#4eb243″ end_color=”#4eb243″ border=”#4eb243″ color=”#ffffff”]You deserve the best care available.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation![/message]